Order fulfillment sp140 ? When?

That is great, thanks!

Sounds good! Please give us an update, if you see the parts coming.

1 Like

Yes! Congrats. Do you have an estimated turn around time for shipping? Couple weeks?

Once the parts get in i expect it to take about 90 hours to assemble and ship out so probly around 10 solid days of work to get it out.

Thatā€™ll be an intense 10 days! Good luck. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be happy to have them out there. Maybe not as excited as I am to get it thoughā€¦

1 Like

Paul and Zach,

Thanks very much for the delivery update.  

Appreciate all your hard work and determination to get to this point.
You guys are amazing!

3 Likes

Container with the remaining parts needed came in today. Looked though all parts and the critical parts and preliminary testing looks good.

So thatā€™s a big relief and good news. Tomorrow i will be building the first one off the line to help establish the most efficient way build them out at scale.

We will probably do a little vid of the first one built tomorrow so you can see it in its final production state. Stay tuned!

13 Likes

Awesome. Canā€™t wait to see that even though Iā€™m not a recipient of an xp140.
Sure enjoying my X4

WOOHOO!! Please do share any pictures or video, I know many of us would be unbelievably stoked to see it

puppy

4 Likes

Do you have any more updates? Some of us are pretty excited that the sp140 is getting close.

Same here, canā€™t wait to see a video of the production build!

Paul, just snap a couple of pics and post them. You need to throw the dog a bone, and heā€™ll be fine. :wink: Thanks!!
Bill

2 Likes

There was an Instagram post a couple days ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/COi3rQsHH6m/?igshid=p5c91vbomh2a

So why do we have this forum? Should not the pictures be here or at least a link from the Whites when they are posted somewhere? Please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not on Instagram or FB. Can someone post a screenshot?

ā€œESC ready to be built into the power train.ā€

2 Likes

Little update, today just working on batteries hereā€™s vid explaining a bit.

Just be ready busy so not going to spend the time to make like nice videos. Iā€™m sure you guys would rather get you units a little faster.

14 Likes

Paul, looking great! Exactly what we needed! Many thanks! Bill

1 Like

Wow! Is eppgp0rn a thing? This is so great, want it so bad! Many thanks!!

Do those batteries only have a single AS150 connector set? Seems like a paramotor capable of pulling 250 amps should have battery connectors capable of more.