Help with controller connection

Received replacement hub & cable & power supply. Unfortunately still the same issue! Will have to request a controller or controller board replacement. maybe its the thumb plunger itself or something on the controller board. Theres no defect visible.

Still waiting!!! hopefully Zach or Paul will send me a new throttle or board. I am desperate to get this project finished and get into the air! At least I’ve had some good days free flying here in the UK on the hills in northumberland and the durham coast

STILL waiting to hear from Zach or Paul!! so slow.
I assume the original controller they sent was faulty since all other components have been replaced. Anyone know any other line of communication? (apart from info@openppg.com),

zach @openppg.com

Thanks privatreal. Will try that.

I had a similar issue. Took a while to get in touch with Paul and Zach. Zach gave me a recommendation that ended up solving my issue.

Try unplugging the screen from the controller. Turns out a bad screen will also shut down the system.

thanks for the tip assiegordon. I will try that while I’m waiting.

FINALLY… It’s now working. It was the controller which was defective. Zach sent me a replacement. Not exactly high speed customer service but its good to know Zach and Paul will respond eventually when we really need the assistance. Can’t wait to continue the build and get my feet off the ground.

2 Likes