Certification oh Canada eh?

I put mine on all four arms. Not a lot of room though…

1 Like

Hey I like it. Gonna go get some letters. Hmm… Staples or Michael’s or somewhere I guess.

Lima Whiskey Charlie :smiley:
How’d you register an aircraft that doesn’t exist yet? Didn’t know that was doable.

It was purchased, so ‘it exists’.
I used the images provided from OpenPPG, my sales receipt, and created a name plate. I heard the delay of getting it registered can take a month or two, so I registered the aircraft in anticipation of receiving it end of September.

1 Like

My “aircraft marks”

I’ve done both batteries now so either pack can be used by itself on the top shelf.
Also… temporarily grounded. I’d neglected to update my medical. Someone finally got upset with the noise, or had too much freetime, and alerted Transport Canada. They checked my social media and license and discovered the expired medical but decided I’m otherwise within the law. The agent was also pretty impressed with my aircraft.

1 Like

Is the need for a medical a Canadian thing? Or because you also have a pilot’s license for another craft, so restrictions apply everywhere? Or?

In Canada a paramotor is considered to be a “basic ultralight”. This does require an ultralight license, registration and liability insurance. The medical for the license is a self declared form that your Dr. signs. If you have been around the sun forty times or more you also need an ECG trace and after fifty laps the medical needs renewing every two years.