Batch 2 Progress and Batch 3 Order date

Hello Paul,

As you can see on the picture below, we have here in the Netherlands a beautiful spring. Do you see those little Dutch clouds? It is these kind of clouds that I would like to reach with my mountain wing (Swing Astral XL) . And I can only do this when your batch 2 OpenPPG kid arrives here.

Can you make me an estimation for me on how long it takes when I receive my batch 2 OpenPPG kid here in the Netherlands? I hope you are not sending it with a water ship? If so, let me know, because I want it to be shipped by airplane. I can not wait any longer anymore :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to your answer,

Best regards,

Erwin

It will be sent by airplane, by ship is to slow. Not sure the exact shipping transit time as i have never sent one the the Netherlands but it is shipping international priority mail.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Paul. Great that you shio by airplane.
Could you let me know when you are shipping?

1 Like

Yep, you will get the tacking number.

2 Likes

Alrighty, one more check in. Can we get an update please?

4 Likes

Kits are shipping throughout the end of the week and prebuilt kits will be shipping throughout next week. You guys will get your tracking numbers sent to your emails so keep an eye out there.

9 Likes

Any news on the batch 2 postage?

1 Like

We ran into an issue with the 3d printer not being able to keep up for the controller so we ordered a bunch of prints online and they should be here soon.
In the meantime we are slowly cranking out kits and we have a few more shipping out tomorrow.

Thanks for staying patient everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks for your update zjwhitehead
Regards Erwin

@zjwhitehead @Pdwhite Post pics of the build process!! That would be really cool. (post on IG too…)

I know you guys mentioned that you’d post a detailed build instruction video and I’m looking forward to seeing that… but pics in the meantime would make me happy :grinning:

1 Like

What service will you be using to ship to the UK and what would the UK price be fully built ?

We USPS priority air to ship right now so pretty fast. The pre-built option is a $350 add on.

@Pdwhite any word on when you’ll be accepting orders for batch 3 ?

Im not going to open batch 3 up till all of batch 2 is shipped out.

Hi guys, I’m sure you up to your neck in posting out batch 2 kits and it looks like your doing a great job from seeing Dave’s build post, I just wondered if you could let me know if you have sent any out to the UK yet?

2 Likes

Hi JasonElectric
I am in the UK and still waiting for my kit to arrive
Hope delivery wont be too much longer
Regards
Dave

Hya, grassyellow, yeh I’m sure there doing there best to get all the kits out, patients is the name of the game, I think the kits are well worth waiting for.

Thanks for the patients, looks like your kits are going out tomorrow and Monday @JasonElectricUK @grassyellow

2 Likes

Thanks that’s brilliant!

Hi Paul,
Also the two prebuild kits for Jacques from Arnhem and for me from Kerkrade in the Netherlands?
Regards,
Erwin