Will these batteries work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/48v-Ebike-Battery-for-Electric-Bike-Vehicle-EV-22Ah-Lipo-Pack-1000W-500-Watt/232980239783

If specs are real, this is pretty good price . (better than Bonkas and shipped from US

Yes, buying from a US vendor is MUCH better than buying from China. I have a defective Bonka battery and still haven’t heard a word about a replacement or refund. I have been waiting patiently with this situation since last May when I received them. I can only get 12-15 minutes max flight time- hardly worth taking all the equipment out to the field and setting it up. At this point, until they remedy their quality control and refund purchase price or replace the battery I would not recommend buying the Bonka batteries. Any update on this situation, Paul?

Do you get 12-15 minutes per bonka battery or per pair of batteries?

15 minutes maximum from two Bonka batteries. I have two more batteries that haven’t been used. One of them won’t charge completely. I’m waiting to hear whether Bonka will refund/replace the defective one, then I’m expecting 25-30 minutes using all four batteries.

1 Like

Wow. They look great for the price!!!
Anybody knows if its real and if they last long before they puff?

Looks good but out of stock

edit - Bill did receive a replacement cell from Bonka a few weeks ago, Bonka does take a bit sometimes. Pdwhite

How about this guy?

No idea about shipping/customer service or weather the specs are BS. It seems just a bit too good to be true. I like the idea of going to 18650s but not having to assemble 200 or so cells. Is 50Amp continuous enough to fly? (I’m 170lbs)

Open Ppg uses 300 amps 320 max I think

I flew this morning and I needed 150 amps to stay level flight so no 50 amps won’t work. I am same weight as you.

Thank you. That helps with my battery research. Looks like 185650s will only be suitable if they are designed for high drain and you have a lot of them. 14s X 20p at least per a couple of battery builds on the forums here.

yeah - 13S15P was the calculated minimum on the high drain LG HG2 cell for me.
I then extended to 13S20P shortly after