Some new bits and bobs

I made a couple of new things for the electrical system in my build.

The first is a more rugged bus/junction cover. The other ones did not go together tightly and kept breaking so I made allotment for longer bolts and the extra spade that comes from the + and - poles of the hub power module.
elec-covers-v2-robust.STL (79.6 KB)

The next is just a plate for mounting the switch anywhere in the frame.

switchplate.STL (64.1 KB)

1 Like


Good job!

Yep, I designed beefier ones for my batch 3 too and also used pressed on copper ends. That along with two power switches, a pre-charge button and an ejection system for the battery pack made me much more comfortable with the design.

Google Photos

Google Photos