Selling SP140 setup w/ 2 large batteries + Mojo Power wing

Hello Everyone,

Looking to sell my SP140. It was originally a v1 (motor and esc still are), but now has a v2.5 frame. Current frame is still in flyable condition, but is not fully straight and has a few zipties on the netting. However, this package will come with a complete new frame/hoop/struts/netting set as well, unused and still wrapped in plastic. Also includes several additional spare hoop & strut parts.

Upgraded with Iris swingarms.

Controller was also replaced last year (though it is not the newer canbus-style controller).

Two-blade 140cm E-Prop + quick release + prop covers.

Comes with two full sized batteries:
v1: 4.0kw
v1.2: 3.7kw (with the toggle switch)
Also includes two chargers.
Will include one inverter, useful for bringing the batteries back down to storage level if you end up being unable to fly after a charge.
Both batteries only have ~15 flights, are in great shape, and are kept at ~86v for storage in a climate controlled space.

I typically get 40-45 minutes on average on either battery after 3kw used, aiming to come in for landing around 15% remaining at cruise power. I think I could get close to the full 1 hour mark if I flew with trims in and pushed it to the cutoff, but never tried pushing it that far.

Dudek Comfort L/XL Harness
Side reserve pouch (large)

26m Mojo Power wing + backpack/stuff bag. Only flown a handful of times and in great shape (most of my flights and my ground kiting were on a Charger), with the exception of a very small nick on a B line sheath. Actual core is undamaged. I was informed that a bit of heat-shrink to keep any grit from getting in the sheath would be sufficient, and a line replacement isn’t needed at this point. I have flown it several times since without issue.

Located in the North Texas area. Happy to let you take it on a test flight with cash in hand (presuming you’re an existing ppg pilot).

$3200 for the SP140 + batteries, etc.
$1100 for the wing
or $4000 for the whole setup.

(Basket of dog toys and corner cat not included)

hi

i weigh in about 190 so likely need a bigger wing… but i’m intersted

HI i’d be interested . please call me 9704050086

Hi There!

I Am interested in the Sp140

Can you send me a whattsapp +528112861593

I am from Monterrey México.. close to tx

Thanks

Hey everyone. The SP140 is pending sale. If it falls through I’ll certainly follow up with you guys as well.

I still have the wing available. @brett For what it’s worth, I’m ~200lbs and it worked fantastic for me. I ended up liking it more than a 23m Charger that I trained on, mainly because take-offs and landings were easier for me on the larger wing, and I got more flight time as well. That being said, my experience was at essentially sea level. If you’re at a much higher elevation, that might change things, and I’d ensure it’s appropriate for the area you’ll be flying.