Moster Engine Options

Any thoughts on adding the Moster plus, dual start or the Factory-R to the lineup of options to choose? I understand it’s probably cheaper to only have one option, maybe do a drop ship. If you want one of these engines your order will take 3 weeks longer and your engine will come in a different box :slight_smile:

1 Like

The motors are already shipped separately as they’re kind of large anyway. So nothing would change there. Generally, we’re just trying to keep it as simple and low-cost as possible.

With the gas motor conversion kit, you can select different motor options. Gas Motor Conversion Kit SP140 V2 | OpenPPG

With the Ready To Fly system, it’s a bit more complicated, as starter batteries are needed, along with the wiring, and different throttles are needed. So, it’s not just about changing the motor; a few more things would need to be added. Whereas, people who are doing the conversion kit are not getting a ready-to-fly unit out of the box.

If you’re looking for something special though we can make an order for you. It’s just that say for the Factory R there are a lot of different color options, so most dealers and manufacturers don’t really stock that and people do have to wait 6 weeks or more sometimes. However, I like it to ship out within 7 days. So we might add more options in the future but for now we’re seeing what’s popular.

I didn’t see the factory-R option. Nice!