As Paul has already published a price range for his kit,
I would like to bring up the idea of providing a sort of modular kit.
Instead of having only one kit that includes everything,
why not have it modular. Such as
- Frame Only Kit Contains only the frame body parts, no electronics, no harness
- Frame and Harness Kit
- Basic Electronics contains the BMS, Flight Controller (Arduino?) and Throttle
- Engine Kit contains Props, ESCs and Motors
- Battery Light Kit contains X kw/h in Batteries
- Battery Medium Kit contains X*2 kw/h in Batteries
- Battery Power Kit contains X*4 kw/h in Batteries
This way everyone may decide what to go for, to keep costs down.
I could, for my part, use my harness from my gas-powered Paramotor, and I may want to buy some Batteries locally, to save on import duties and shipping cost.
Does that make sense?