Is there any way to pay less shipping on frame components?

I’m hoping to purchase the stand and motor mount part of the frame as it’s the only frame I’ve seen that comes in two pieces like this, unfortunately is will cost around £200 to ship to the UK which considering the cost of both frame parts is not realistic for me.

Has anyone managed to organize alternative cheaper shipping or know of another 2 part frame for this price?

Thanks for any help.

If cost is the main concern then i don’t think you will find anything that isn’t 2x the cost of the SP140 frame even with the $200 shipping considered SP140 V2.0 Full Frame | OpenPPG.

What are you looking to build out an ICE or electric setup?

I’m looking to build an electric setup as a project.

The SP140 has the best features and price unless I buy second hand with motor etc here in the UK, but that would hardly be the project I’m looking for.

I’m confident in manufacturing or sourcing everything but the Center frame and the Center Frame Legs because I don’t believe I could weld something like that safely.

With both in the basket it will cost me $290 or £231 shipping for a total of $1500. I was hoping there would be a cheaper delivery option that could be arranged that would come by ship or something to reduce that price.

Is the most recent CAD being uploaded at any point?

yep its on the GitHub right now.

1 Like