Help should I buy from Indonesia? Prices seem wacko

Dear users.

Im new I have just acquired a SP-140 and need a trike I fancy blackhawks lite trike but when I googled it a company called https://ppgparamotor.com/ has the $2595 trike at $1100. And clicking further it seems to have every manufacturer less than half price! So question are they legit? Is this an alibaba outfit? Maybe they are legit but what is the quality like? Any feedback greatfully received if only I get told by you good people to forget them and run for the hills. Thx and fly safe Martin Brit.

when it seems too good to be true, it probably is

3 Likes

Martin

Look on google street view store location and everything will be clear to you.
Dont be naive.

PPGParamotor is a scam website

I bought from a company in Indonesia

Waited five days as I was told fifteen days to get the order made up

My bank TSB fully verified the details and payment went through

I enquired into more prices on other good with immediate replies and prices so I know my emails were being read

Yet nothing in return about shipment or delivery

I contacted the banks fraud team and opened a case

First call told I was covered and money would be return in 24hr
Second day no money so called again up to fifteen days for money to be returned because it was international
Third day I called again and kicked off
I took them to task as I was then told I won’t get my money back
I ripped there contract to shredds and said fine see you in court!

That afternoon got a call back explaining why I wasn’t covered
After re explaining there own policy and the previous conversations I got my full money back immediately

I spent an hour and a half with there team they had checked everything they could find on the internet about Indonesia and paragliding
In a nut shell the company I was buying from does exist however there trade deals only seem to apply in there own country and everyone else just gets ripped off.

So in answer to your question DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY INDONESIA COMPANY unless you live there

Hi Chris…TSB bank you say are you based in UK?
I am back there.
Based in Warwick…
If your near by how about a coffee or ill watch your kit whilst you fly…
And good for you for socking it to the bank, just shows you if you hadnt got tough they would have left you out to dry.
Rgds martin

1 Like

Hi mate yes based in uk
Doncaster so not so much on your doorstep but welcome if you want to come up

I’m not ready yet to fly still getting kit together

Sneak peak at my trike

Working on wiring loom for my bull engine

Hi Chris,

Well blow me down,

Im ex Raffie and ended up living in Raby Rd Wheatly by hospital went to Donny college!

So have you got an Sp140 or X4?

m

No mate
Building a custom crate