Eppg Event AERO 2020 in Germany

An electric flight event for paragliders is planned for Aero 2020 / 3-4.4 in Germany. The rules for the process are currently being worked on to create a beautiful event, made “by pilots for pilots”.
Every electric aircraft is invited to participate there.

Armin and I support the organizer in inviting pilots and, as previously mentioned, in the creation of rules and the general procedure within our means.

We deliberately keep everything very easy, but very fair so that all systems can really participate. Classic E-paramotors, thermal eppg and possibly a trike class if enough participants.

So that all interested pilots have the opportunity to actively participate in advance, I have set up a closed Facebook group in which the news and information is constantly updated.
Just contact Armin or me on Facebook and we’ll add you.

Of course, the participants will be contacted after the conclusion of all the preliminary discussions via the traditional route including sending the invitation to tender / general conditions.
Information about the exhibition of the e-aircraft after the event at the fair will be announced shortly.

This is a preliminary information, subject to change.

Best regards

4 Likes

This sounds like a fun event. Good luck!

1 Like

8 are currently registered. 7 men 1 woman

Due to the corona situation, the Aero 2020 event was canceled. the next event where you can experience electric flight live in germany is dingolfing in bavaria at the beginning of july. then in the middle of august in bad tölz - greiling airfield also in bavaria at the electric flight meeting for ultralight planes and e-ppg. I wish all pilots worldwide all the best and that the crisis with corona will come to an end soon.

Thats unfortunate. Thanks for the update