Electrical black out

20 minutes in to recent flight I touched the throttle to disengage cruise control. The system shut down. After a few seconds it rebooted and I attempted to power up by tapping twice on button. Again it shut down. This happened a number of times before I gave up and set up for unpowered landing. Lucky I was close to landing zone. Once on the ground it seemed to power up and work ok.
On my next flight I put it on cruise control then disengaged the cruise by pushing my finger on the button instead of tapping the throttle. This worked ok. Then 30 minutes into the flight I did this again. This time it blacked out again. I was a little more patient this time and gave it a few seconds after rebooting before powering up. This time it was successful and I landed with power
I had similar trouble when I first received my new machine but thought I had fixed it by updating the software. Now I’m perplexed as to what to do
Also I’ve forgotten the procedure for updating the software and can’t find the link
Could someone please help

You can update it here OpenPPG SP140 Configurator - OpenPPG Config