EAA Airventure aka Oshkosh 2026

Paul and I are excited to announce that we’ll be at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh for a few days this year!

The ultralight area is always a great time, so there’s a good chance you’ll find one or both of us hanging around there. I’ll also have my SP140 with me and, weather and time permitting, hope to get some flying in.

If you’ll be at Oshkosh, feel free to send me a DM, we’d be happy to coordinate and say hello!

Unfortunately, I fell off a ladder and broke a vertebra in my neck so no flying for awhile, but my brother Gary volunteers at the Ultralight fuel barn all week, stop by and say hi for me!

We had a blast this year, and the lack of lots of photos proves it haha.
The ultralight area was our home but we managed to venture around to see every type of flying machine imaginable. Hope to be back next year in a bigger way.
Heres a quick photo dump: