Crushed connector problem

What should I do to fix this problem? I was thinking to buy another connector and solder it onto the existing wire to replace it, but I don’t know what these connectors are called. Can someone please send me an Amazon link to the right ones?

They look like normal servo plugs/connectors. Not sure what they are called though…

Think they are called jst connectors:
Try this Amazon link