Batch 5 is live

The X4 electric paramotor is now available to order.

Order link

We’re excited to announce the next release of the OpenPPG X4 electric paramotor. Since there aren’t any major changes we’ve been able to streamline manufacturing and will have orders shipping in early December.

Be sure to check out the recent update video talking a bit more about OpenPPG future and upcoming products, including the SP140 single prop unit. The SP140 paramotor is expected to start shipping early spring just to give a perspective on the time frame for it.

Feel free to shoot us an email or a message here on the forum if you have any questions about what’s best for you.

The order window for the X4 closes October 26th and units are shipped out in the order they are received

Hope the rest of you are enjoying the fall flying weather!

Note: We removed the pre-built option for this batch since we want to continue working on developing and testing the SP140. There are a lots of great build guides and logs here on the forum for those of you on the fence about assembling it yourself. I have faith in you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks for this Zach!
Paul, should I order one of those?? (instead of the unit we talked about)

P.S: I went ahead and ordered one anyway! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see an option for pre built…is that still possible?

1 Like

Maybe I should read first… No pre built option this time…

Guess I wait on the 140

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.