6S batteries on alibaba & aliexpress

Seems to be a plethora of labels. And price points including one that looks like a mistake for sure.

I’m thinking mostly one gets what one pays for but how to know which of these are trustworthy?

The Tatu’s are still pricey!

Those are really good prices for Tatu’s… I’ve never seen them for less than $400. Could they be fake copies?

If you mean these

They’re not the smart batteries with the built in BMS.

Yes, I meant those as is with no BMS. I’ve never seen those sold for less the $400. Not sure how much better they would be than the Bonkas but I’d rather have 2 sets of Bonkas for the same price as one set of Tattus.

2 Likes

I agree. Just placed my order here for 4 Bonkas to get me started. :slight_smile: There were cheaper ones on Alibaba but I know I can trust these. Also since I’m a lighter guy I went with the 6s packs.

Wish the charger was in stock.

Hope ‘better’ batteries are commercialized while I can still use 'em! :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I ask where do you guys buy these batteries ? I’m from Europe

Here. OpenPPG store carries them. They do take a while to get.

Oh okay, I thought that the USA in the name indicates that these are only shipped in the USA, since it is no fun to import expensive products let alone batteries of that capacity into Europe from the USA

I doubt the batteries are physically in the states. From the time it takes to ship, I suspect they are being shipping from the factory and OpenPPG is simply acting as the broker.

2 Likes

I live near enough to the us/can border to have them shipped to a recieving service. I drove across and picked them up. For my second set (bought last year) openppg found a shipper for me and the shipping cost was a lot higher.

1 Like