Build instructions and schematics?

Yes, he is my friend and my instructor. We fly together from time to time since I live there about half of the year. I will be sure to tell him. When did you train?

Here is a link to the photos of my build…a work in progress. Everyone’s build is unique, but this may be of some help. I have incorporated bits of my ideas, Paul’s, Rob’s, Phil’s and other’s ideas. :blush:

I like the cotter pin…with a keyring through the loop. It is opened slightly and will not come out without a pull. It locks the frame into place…and the outer cage adds extra rigidity. It is just a personal preference.

I hope this helps.

Bill

1 Like

hello I’m synonymous s.Building but I’m not sure how to connect the ESC at the HUB

1 Like

So far so good… now the telemetry is the white, red, black. The other 2 individual wires aren’t used.

2 Likes

This should help you all out when connecting the electronics

3 Likes

Very cool. Thank you.

@zjwhitehead, the display is upside down when the controller is in the right hand. Is there a quick fix or do we need to alter the code? If that’s the case will you please send a link to the code?

1 Like

I’m working on a better long term solution but the best way is to remove the line here
https://github.com/openppg/eppg-controller/blob/master/eppg-controller.ino#L240
Ignore the comment but that should do it.

Thanks! I’ll comment out that line.

Is this patterned after a certain Arduino board? Just need to know what board to select when I upload the program.

Did you get a chance to look at the Readme on the repo?