I upgraded the school electric winch (the MoonRover) while waiting for the weather to improve. If the video does not kick in on this page, watch it on YouTube
I also made modifications to my SP but the weight distribution was not what I was expecting using the half hour battery. The motor was moved about 6" closer to the frame. I though that it would be distributed sort of close to what a gas tank load would be but not. It spun the blades with the motor, all was working fine at low RPM, but the blades came too close to the back of my helmet. Oddly, the net started vibrating in a strange way due to the vacuum behind the prop. Too many cons, so I went back to default.