Contacts and communications with OPENPPG

Hi, placed an Order for a 140. Fully paid, and an other order for which i would like to do some changes. I have written quite a few times to try to have a call with them to solve this issue. No returns, no responses… I am starting to get worried as my machine is fully paid. Anybody has this kind of problems with this company? Please share if you know something. Thank!

1 Like

Yes, they are hard to communicate with. They usually respond back from emails after 1-2 weeks. Lot of people were paid up for long time waiting on SP140s . With Covid in China and supply chain problems, shortages, everything was delayed.I ordered mine on Valentines weekend, Feb 2022, didn’t get till 2 nd week of Aug 2022. Sucks but it is what it is. It’s a great machine that needs a few things sorted, but it’s almost perfect.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Just needed to know i can trust. I can wait…

Iv never had an issue getting ahold of them in a timely matter. But yes paid in full and waiting awhile to get my unit due to factors out of the companies control. But in my experience they have great customer service!!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the good words. It was very appreciated. Paul called me today and he solved the issue. I have been a pilot for 15 yrs, free flight and paramotor. I know that the people in our sport line are very passionate about what we do and only good people for the most share this passion. Covid…covid…it’s affecting everyone and all. It got me insecure for a while not to be able to reach anyone. But all is good now. Thanks to the community, we can always trust that someone knows. Happy new year to all, hope to meet you sometime. Cheers!

1 Like