BonkaPower Group Buy

Found the “inglise” button. Looks like DHL shipping is at no charge.

@Pdwhite please post a tutorial video at some point about charging… how to use the charger effectively/safely, a little list of do’s and don’ts, settings, etc. I’m sure there’s some info that you’d think is super obvious but us noobs have no idea about.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180428105416&SearchText=HTRC+HT700+DUO+AC%2FDC

Where did you get your charger Paul?

Batteries turned up today. Very happy to see the project filtering through my letterbox. Thanks for arranging the group buy

2 Likes

Nice! My charger has arrived. HTRC 1200W Dual Port Batterie Drone Balance Ladegerät High Power H825AC DUO 25A 1 8s Lipo/lihv Für Rc Landwirtschaft Spritzen UAV|balance charger|lipo 1-8sbattery balancer - AliExpress Once my batteries arrive, I’ll report back on it. Should charge the 4x Bonka 22,000 config in under 2 hours…

1 Like

Any update on the performance of the charger? I have received my batteries and have been waiting to see if the charger you bought works well. Let us all know when you get the chance.

I’ve had the charger for weeks and now I’m waiting for my Bonkas to show up :slight_smile: they’re off the boat now and on a truck on the other side of the country. UPS says I’ll have 'em Thursday.

I wanted to wait to write my review after I charge the big mother Bonka baths… so will keep you posted

1 Like

Alrighty, my batteries also arrived today. I think I’m one of the last to get them. (thanks @pdwhite for help tracking them down!) Gotta get me some XT150 to XT90 adopters and then I’ll report back on the charger! Stay tuned.

Your not the last one! I’m still waiting on mine. Hopefully should have them in next few days!

Hey all,

I’ve now spent some time with the HTRC H825AC, which is a 1200W charger that plugs directly into AC. It’s pretty cheap at $215US and working great. It’s interface is fine (nothing special) but does a good job of showing balancing of each cell etc. I can recommend it as a one stop shop for balancing, charging and discharging too.

1 Like